Hi everyone, in this post I will talk about my strength and weakness, about the food. My strength is: I love the food in specific I love to eat Sandwich and pizza. I like so much the Barros luco, the ingredients are bread, meat and cheese probably is born for you maybe you are right. These two ingredients convert it in a special kind of sandwich, but if we add tomato and green porotos there we have a “Chacarero” or if we add a fried egg and onion it will be “a lo pobre” it’s curious and funny add or take out ingredients, it has to exists an unlimited possible combinations and with the different sizes and that’s why now exists the biggest sandwich ever made. And in this meaning mi favorite tv program about food was man vs food, it was so funny how the man tried to eat all the big sandwiches and, for that, to be immortalized in 
the winner’s wall.






My weak point is to cook, I’m not interested in do for myself homemade food, I try to do my own sandwiches like, for example, “The Spartan”, consist in the base of bread and meat, adding fried potatoes and cheddar cheese with oregano, but it isn’t for all. The most common plate I like to cook is chicken steak sautéed in soy and like accompaniment stuffed potatoes with homemade Mayonnaise and ciboulette  


Comentarios

Entradas populares