looking for museums

hi bloggers, after so many time away from this blog, today I will talk about looking for museums, that is something I love to do outside. Since I was a child I was able to visit museums like "museo de valparaiso" or "museo de arte precolombino", somethings more playful like "museo interactivo mirador" and museums like the houses of Pablo Neruda. Nowdays I had the possiblity of enjoying in the "centro cultural la moneda" the Roman history with sculptures, vases and paintings and, on the other side, I can discover who was the artist behind Marilyn Monroe's painting (Andy Warhol). Recently I had visit the "archivo nacional" for look a japanese culture's exhibition, I was amazed with the infinity forms Origami can do.

I recommend the Ai Wei Wei's exhibition, that is located in "Corpartes", Las Condes. His works had a politic charge against China and their politics and the migration politics in Europa. He use visual effects for the things seems the opposite that it is just because he used other materials.

I really recomend to go to museums, you will learn a lot and it's better than look it on the web, and in the morning it's free in the most of the museums!

Comentarios

Entradas populares