Hi Bloguers

Today I Will talk to you about a toy that was very special for me, I am talking about knights of the zodiac action figures. Based on the anime called, saint seiya, where twelve knights with their Armor must to protect Atenea (the guardian god). They had three knights’ categories:  gold, silver and bronze. My favorite was the gold knight Libra and the bronze knight dragon. This last one, has in his shoulders dragon claws and a very strong shield, I loved put off his armor and assembly a dragon with the pieces of his armor. I remember that my father come every two weeks with a new figure and my collection was growing more and more.


In my childhood, when I was 4 years old. I lived in a condominium in Maipu, and I remember the day when the pieces of the dragon armor fell in the pool, I cried a lot and I told my mother to go for it in the deep. The whole pieces never appear at all, I supposed the pool filter had it. I cried so much and  that was the story about how my figure lost his armor but I still love it.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares