Hi bloggers
This time i would like to talk about a cellphone app I use the most. Inside my monotony life, I use so much my cellphone for talk in whatsapp, upload story to my Instagram or revise my courses in U-cursos. But the app I use the most is pokemon go. I could use it everyday in the afternoon. This app consist in capture criatures, go round the real world and interact  with some city places that are connected with the game been something called pokestops, it’s  a place for Achieve objects and the most of the times it is an important place.. the game invite you to walk and go round the streets searching new ways and catching the pokemons. This summer I walk 10 km in a afternoon playing this game. It’s pretty interesting how a game can incentive to make exercise and, od course, finding new places you never wanted to go before like the “Parque Almagro”.


Comentarios

Entradas populares