Hello peoples

 Today I will talk about my favorite or dream job, I dreamed with was a professional in specific an architect, but it is curious, I don’t dream to be an office architect, working in a company actually I want working for me, start a little company with my friends or family. I need to associate with other people who know about the construction or related. For example, my five cousins studied civil construction, business administration, informatics. This associate could create a little company. I thought that to be an architect was necessary to start a company about construction but I was wrong, the working in group and the interdisciplinary work is very important, is better solve the problem with multiple opinions from their disciplines.
I like working in outdoors, visiting the construction, solve the problem in the place, I need the feedback for learn each day. If I design a project, I don’t like to visit it just for a few time on the counter I like visiting and participate constantly.
To learn more Architecture is necessary, see the others places and visit the others countries because the real architecture do not experiment through photos, but living it through all the senses




Comentarios

Entradas populares