the song


Hi bloggers, today I will talk about the song that I like in this summer. This song makes me laugh so many times and a lot. In January of this year I was working with my girlfriend as a seasonal worker, we collected raisins near to Ovalle. We heard the song of the moment, “echame la culpa” Demi Lobato and Luis Fonsi’s song. This song it’s a pop song that combines two idioms, Spanish and English. During our working hours we heard it like another ordinary song but then we heard it so many times that we sang it trying to imitate the voices. We laugh a lot singing the chorus and trying to imitate the voices and change it. Luis Fonsi, Puerto Rican singer, included Demi Lovato for enter to the American’s world of music and his song was so successful that it replacement his previous song: Despacito, singing it with Daddy Yankee. Now my girlfriend and I hate it so so much and every time I sing this song he looks me like saying: shut up rare boy.

I let the link here for you, this song has more than 1.400.000.000 visits on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHvyGVs42U
Resultado de imagen para Demi Lovato Échame La Culpa

Comentarios

Entradas populares